1)Compact:The shape and structure of the mounting portion of the O-ring can be very easily designed to achieve miniaturization of the machine, and lightweight.
2)Easy to install:The shape and the mounting portion of the O-ring is extremely simple and easy to install and removal.
3)Using a wide range:By selecting a suitable rubber material, it can be used in water, oil, air, and various gases, pharmaceuticals with a stable seal.
4)Various types and sizes, low prices:Sufficient to meet the various uses standardized materials, and the size is also very rich.
2. What precautions should be attention when using O-rings?
1) Installing the O-ring should be careful not to be scratched by sharp edges and thread, it is better to use a jig to install.
2) When inserting the piston into the cylinder, it should be avoid to scratch O-ring by the edge of the hole.
3) When installing the O-ring, it should be avoid of reversing installation.
4) Spreading enough grease or seal object liquid on the O-ring and groove for easily installation.
5) Avoid recycle use of O-ring.
6) When to use the washing liquid to clean O-rings, please confirm whether the washing liquid material is suitable for O-ring.
7) Some material may produce harmful gases after combustion. Therefore, avoid incineration disposal.
3. What is replacement standard of O-ring?
1) Significant deformation/deterioration(stiffen,soften,swelling etc.)
2) Scratches and cracks on surface.
4. What are the critical items should be attention when selecting the materials?
Even if the size is very consistent, the seal has no resistance for fluid and temperature, it will also can produce swell and stiffen phenomenon, even shorten life, leakage. Therefore, make sure in advance to fluid and temperature.
5. How to deal with under high pressure?
After reaching a high pressure, O-rings is easily deformed to overflow from the tank, or even damaged that can not play the sealing function. To use such high pressure conditions, using closing ring to prevent overflow.
6. What storage method should pay attention to the O-ring?
1) Please keep a place in the absence of direct sunlight.
(UV and heat will accelerate the aging of the rubber.)
2)Please keep in ventilated, low humidity places, away from moisture and mildew.
3)Avoid placing near the high temperature heat sources.
(Heating could accelerate the aging of the rubber.)
4)Avoid hanging on hooks, metal lines above, or wear them with a belt hanging. Please avoid stressing on the O-ring
5)Please complete package.
(or may cause scratches or foreign matter adhering.)
7. What is white powder stick on O ring surface?
After long-term storage, O-ring surface sometimes appear as a white powder. This is the "blooming" phenomenon, a crystalline substance oozing from complexing agent. For surface protection, sometimes it is deliberately allowed to bleed. No effect on functionality.
2. Product Information
Contact us if you need more details on Oil Seal. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Oil Seal、Oil Seal. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.